Having operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
Department: Project Management department – Hanoi – Vietnam
Immediate Supervisor: Project Operation Manager (POM)
Job title: Public Health Project Manager
The Public Health Project Manager, under the guidance and supervision of the POM, will provide technical assistance to ensure that the goals and objectives of GaneshAID’s projects in Africa are achieved. He/she will work collaboratively with team members of various Business Units (Smart, Intelligence, Academy, and Equity), actively participate in discussions, decision-making process, and all project activities as well as assist with planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects.
As a core role, the Public Health Project Manager will support the POM on improving existing project management system and tools to ensure timely high quality deliverables and to issue bold reports for business decisions
- Provide assistance to ensure projects run on time and budget;
- Support POM in managing schedules and milestones; ensuring that weekly project statuses are received from team members;
- Liaise effectively with all levels of internal staff and external stakeholders
- Provide active role and use critical analysis in the development of all project deliverables;
- Ensure quality and timely submission of all project deliverables and documentation as assigned by the POM;
- Assist with capturing monitoring, evaluation and learning data
- Proactively communicate with experts, clients and all other relevant stakeholders for each assigned project as directed by the POM;
- Support to ensure compliance with all contractual commitments defined in contracts with clients, subcontractors and individual consultants;
- Prepare drafts of clients’, subcontractors’ and individual consultants’ contracts for POM’s review;
- Assist with timely follow up on all submitted invoices through to completion of collection process;
- Provide any other project management related task upon request from management.
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience with project management software tools
- Background in Public Health or previous experience in Public Health projects is an asset
- Excellent command of French and English (both written and spoken)
- Good communications (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What we offer
One-year consultant contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
The consultant fee will be negotiated during the interview.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected monthly consultant fee to Ms. Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th May 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.