Having operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
Department: Design Department
Immediate Supervisor: Lead Designer
Job title: Illustrator
The Illustrator, under the guidance and supervision of the Lead Designer, will collaborate with other designers to create compelling and eye-catching images for our company’s projects about public health. Additionally, he/she can use his/her creative skills to turn messages and ideas into appealing illustrations, and will create illustrations that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print;
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts;
- Ensure projects are completed promptly with a quality product;
- Suggest best practices and optimizations throughout design projects;
- Cooperate with fellow illustrators to develop new approaches for creating more expressive graphics for the company;
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications;
- Implement feedbacks and change whenever possible.
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- At least a year experience in illustrating;
- Proficiency in designing programs (Ai, Ps, InDesign, Pr, etc.), especially in Ai;
- Ability to use colors and coordinate well with related agencies and organizations;
- Creativity and ideation;
- Good English (spoken and written);
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively;
- Knowledge of French is an asset;
- Knowledge of UI/UX designing is an asset.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What we offer
One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
The salary will be negotiated during the interview.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected monthly consultant fee to Ms. Thuy Duong at email@example.com by 31st May 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.