Having operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
Department: Project Management department – Hanoi – Vietnam
Immediate Supervisor: Project Operation Manager (POM)
Job title: Human Centered Design Specialist
Roles: The HCD Specialist, under the guidance and supervision of the POM, will support GaneshAID to develop and implement HCD applied in GaneshAID’s projects.
- Provide technical support in the integration of Human Centered Design into GaneshAID’s projects;
- Capacitate health care system to implement HCD applied GaneshAID’s project;
- Document and disseminate learnings from HCD integration for implementation at scale
- Review of the current GaneshAID’s projects and development of comprehensive report on HCD integration in GaneshAID’s projects pathways
- Develop HCD training manual and support training of key stakeholders
- Engage and capacitate key stakeholders on HCD and HCD applied GaneshAID’s projects
- Document learnings, develop and share a checklist for stepwise HCD integration for GaneshAID’s projects.
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to GaneshAID’s mission; public health, epidemiology, communication or behavioural science with relevance to GaneshAID programming, research, monitoring and evaluation
- Solid knowledge and experience of working and leading HCD related programs at global/national level
- Experience in translating HCD approach into practical programs
- Background in Public Health or previous experience in Public Health projects is an asset
- Excellent command of French and English (both written and spoken)
- Good communications (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What we offer
Consultant contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
The consultant fee will be negotiated during the interview.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected daily consultant fee to Ms. Thuy Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th May 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.