[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
GaneshAID is deploying a powerful partnership model to pool resources and knowledge from all stakeholders and donors at country level. We envision reducing immunization inequities through in-country IMMUNIZATION EQUITY ALLIANCE. This will be the overarching operational strategy to provide coordinated high quality technical support, under governments’ leadership, ensuring country ownership and capacity building in Asia and Africa. We will intensify participation of local actors, agencies, and institutions with a proactive and meaningful engagement of trusted influencers, faith-based, and community-based organizations, CSOs, and humanitarian agencies in planning and implementing strategies to identify and reach missed communities. Together with governments and development partners, they will be part of identifying zero-dose children and missed communities, define as well as implement most appropriate interventions. The engagement of all stakeholders will allow providing regular immunisation services as well as increasing demands, so that all children receive all vaccines.
In this context, GaneshAID is actively seeking to engage with experienced public health specialists (remote/in-country) for upcoming projects, frameworks and assignments in 2022-2025, including the following fields:
- Health supply chain
- Effective vaccine management
- Human Resources for Health
- Capacity building and learning
- Training/workshop facilitation
- Human Centered Design for health services
- Data analytics
- Outbreak management and emergencies response
- Health financing/Health economics
- Community engagement/Communications
- Reaching Zero-dose children/Vaccine equity
- Theory of Change
- National/Regional health strategy
- Digital health
- A Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in areas of public health. A Master’s qualification in the related fields is desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working across public health
- Experience working with Ministri(es) of Health and development partners in implementing public health programs at country/regional/global levels
- Experience working in/supporting African and Asian countri(es)
- Excellent communications skills, including writing and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact to effectively communicate with senior-level officials, multiple stakeholders and professionals from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Strong professional oral communication and writing skills, including the development of reports, oral presentations, and technical/persuasive documents.
- Ability to work in French/English/Portuguese and a local language
GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes. We are specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. Since the establishment in 2013, we have implemented almost 40 projects in around 70 countries across the world.
Let’s join forces to spur impactful innovations and save more lives!