Having operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Department: Project Management
Immediate Supervisor: Project Operation Manager (POM)
Job title: Project Management Officer
The Project Management Officer, under the guidance and supervision of the POM, will have his/her time fully devoted to monitor and report on project implementation and progress. He/She also manages the resources allocated to the project and ensures full availability of the necessary personnel and budget for operations.
As a core role, the Project Management Officer will support the POM in ensuring all project deliverables are delivered on time and with high quality while maintaining smooth collaborations in the internal teams and with external partners.
- Coordinates between GaneshAID’s team, country team and Gavi team
- Monitors progress against the project timeline, submits deliverables and invoices
- Flags issues/risks and provides possible solutions
- Provide assistance to ensure projects run on time and within budget;
- Support stakeholder mapping and develops partner engagement plan
- Regularly engage the Ministry of Health, EPI, WHO, UNICEF, and academic and other implementing partners
- Provide any other project management related task upon request from management.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience with project management software tools
- Background in Public Health or previous experience in Public Health projects is an asset
- Experience in working with local departments and engaging relevant national and international stakeholders
- Excellent command of French and English (both written and spoken)
- Good communications (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures
- Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary;
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance;
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy;
- PVI health insurance package;
- Performance review once per year;
- Working time: 8:30 – 18:00 (Monday – Friday). Days Off: Saturday – Sunday; holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labour Law and Christmas day;
- 15 annual leaves;
- A friendly, supportive, multi-cultural and open-minded working environment with full potential to challenge and develop your skill and mindset; and with colleagues come from different nations: Vietnam, France and African countries;
- A chance to work with international NGO customers: Gavi, WHO, UNICEF; and Ministry of Health in many foreign countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected monthly consultant fee to Ms. Thuy Duong at email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.