[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Immediate Supervisor: GaneshAID’s CEO – Senior Technical Advisor
Job title: Immunization Specialist
The Immunization Specialist, under the guidance and supervision of GaneshAID’s CEO, with the strategy costing and budgeting team will work closely with other project team members to provide technical support ensure satisfactory progress and quality of work of immunization projects of GaneshAID.
- Develops landscaping and mapping of documentations
- Conducts desk-based review and supports in-country partners in interpretation of the situational analysis
- Conducts additional analyses (online research, engagement with academic institutions, international, local NGOs and the private sectors) for un- and/or under-vaccination
- Consolidates key pieces of information collected where coverage gaps exist and the key underlying causes
- Facilitates the interactive ideation sessions and the execution of the ideation sessions (scheduling and coordinating meetings, ensure documentation of minutes and action items; and assure follow-up of action items)
- Prepare timely reports in compliance with guidelines and procedures
- Maintain effective partnership and collaboration for advocacy, technical cooperation, programme coordination, information sharing, and knowledge networking
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- At least 5 years of technical experience in immunization;
- Excellent competency in desk review, research, data analysis and budget workplan and guidance development;
- Excellent ability to work independently under remote supervision;
- Prior experience working with Global stakeholders;
- Excellent report writing skills and analytical skills;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and French.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application including a detailed CV, and expected net monthly rate to Ms. Duong at email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.