[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
Having operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Working location: Remotely or at Hanoi Office: 143 Doc Ngu St, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Immediate Supervisor: Managing Director
Shall report to: Managing Director
The Capacity Building and Learning Specialist oversees the GaneshAID Academy Business Unit. In this position, he/she supervise a team of instructional designers and the instructional design of training solutions and materials, including digital. These training solutions can take the form of face-to-face modules, e-Learning modules, m-learning, blended learning, virtual classrooms, etc.
- Master instructional and training design and supervise the training team to develop face-to-face and multimedia training solutions;
- Ensure the interface between the instructional designers’ team and the customer;
- Collaborate with the project management team to create specifications to manage the development of a training project (organization and planning of tasks, HR estimation, implementation of project validation milestones, etc.);
- Support customers in the training solution roll-out;
- Train customers in the different tools and methods used in the training solution;
- Participate in the development of monitoring-evaluation-learning framework in order to measure and analyze the impacts of the training actions carried out (quantitative and qualitative) relating to the acquisition of skills, the transformation of skills into practice, and the appropriation of the training solution put in place;
- Collaborate with graphic designers to define the learning experience across learning platforms, mobile apps, and e-learning modules;
- Collaborate with IT teams in the development of mobile applications and learning platforms to create and operate the training materials/solutions, in the deployment stages for training and ensuring their adequacy with specifications;
- Ensure delivery of training project deliverables;
- Ensure a proactive watch on new training methods and training / instructional design innovations;
- Develop collaborative approaches to working with developing countries, NGOs and other non-for-profit organizations;
- Participate in proposal writing in calls for tenders related to training opportunities.
Required qualifications and skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in economics, social sciences, management or education, public administration or a related field, preferably focused on capacity building;
- Minimum four to six years of technically relevant work experience required;
- Expertise in pedagogy and instructional design, and in-depth knowledge of adult learning;
- In-depth knowledge of mobile learning solutions and LMS training platforms;
- In-depth knowledge of instructional design engineering tools (LMS, Storyline authoring tools is a plus);
- Excellent Microsoft suite knowledge;
- Tact, discretion, and sensitivity to cultural differences;
- Sense of organization, methodological rigor, reliability;
- Ability to lead multiple projects in parallel;
- Ability to listen, advise and support decision-making;
- Proficient in English and French.
What we offer:
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance;
- Health insurance based on where you are living;
- Performance review once per year;
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 (Monday – Friday). Days Off: Saturday – Sunday; holidays, and Christmas day;
- 12 annual leaves;
- A friendly, supportive, multi-cultural and open-minded working environment with full potential to challenge and develop your skill and mindset; and with colleagues come from different nations: Vietnam, France and African countries.
- A chance to work with international NGO customers: Gavi, WHO, UNICEF; and Ministry of Health in many foreign countries.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected salary to Ms. Duong at email@example.com.