[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
Having operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Department/Country: Project Management – Hanoi – Vietnam
Working location: 1st floor, Building 143 Doc Ngu Str. – Cong Vi Ward – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi
Immediate Supervisor: Project Operation Manager
Shall report to: Project Operation Manager & Managing Director
The Project Assistant at GaneshAID provides proactive support and creates balance in the time and scope of projects under the direction of more experienced project manager and the managing director. She also provides general administrative support to projects and daily office, ensures smooth logistic bases for the project operation.
Project Management (90%)
- Follow-up and provide support on projects’ schedule’;
- Work closely with the Project Manager in defining the project scope and in the development of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to facilitate decision-making;
- Assist with the preparation of the Project Implementation Plan (PIP) and other key documents to support the project;
- Maintain effectively communication system and ensure information flow within projects: using collaborative platform, ensuring appropriate circulation of information among projects teams (Hanoi-based and remotely);
- Interface with project contractors, keeps track of their deliverables, and keeps the Project Manager up-to-date with reports;
- Schedule and prepare for meetings and teleconferences, including invitations, collation of responses, and preparation of required documents and meetings minutes;
- Identify project issues and possible solutions, and bring them to the attention of the Project Manager for action;
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by supervisors and in line with organizational priorities.
- Manage office supplies;
- Receive and send posts.
Required qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social science, economics or a relevant field;
- At least 6 months of experience working at similar position, or in an international setting;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- High competency in Microsoft Office applications and online tools;
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn new skills;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, especially in an international environment;
- Tact, discretion, and sensitivity to cultural differences;
- Ability to produce quality finished work in a timely manner;
- Proficient in English.
What we offer:
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary;
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance;
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy;
- An additional PVI health insurance package;
- Performance review once per year;
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 (Monday – Friday). Days Off: Saturday – Sunday; holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labour Law and Christmas day;
- 15 annual leaves;
- A friendly, supportive, multi-cultural and open-minded working environment with full potential to challenge and develop your skill and mindset; and with colleagues come from different nations: Vietnam, France and African countries.
- A chance to work with international NGO customers: Gavi, WHO, UNICEF; and Ministry of Health in many foreign countries.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected salary to Ms. Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org.