[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Job title: iSC Expert
Roles: This opportunity is open for all consultants based/have experience in Pacific Island Countries (PICs).
- Conduct Effective Vaccine Management (EVM 2.0) Assessment
- Training of national managers and assessors on tools and techniques
- Data collection, analysis and presentation
- Facilitate dissemination of findings
- Facilitate the development of a comprehensive Improvement plan
- Develop and finalize each country’s EVM report.
Qualifications, competencies and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Supply Chain Management, Logistic Officer or relevant field;
- At least 5 years of technical experience in Immunization Supply Chain (iSC); experience in EVMA is preferred;
- Experience in working with local stakeholders/government/MoH in PICs is preferred;
- Knowledge of the latest developments and technology in the field of iSCM;
- Excellent ability to work independently under remote supervision;
- Excellent report writing skills and analytical skills;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.