[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. – We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Business unit: Smart Business Unit – Hanoi – Vietnam
Location:1st floor, Building 143 Doc Ngu Str. – Cong Vi Ward – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi
Immediate Supervisor: Lead developer
Shall report to: Lead developer
A Back End Developer is responsible for managing the exchange of data between the server and the users. He/She will be focus on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. He/She will also be responsible for the integration of the front-end elements.
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Help, and support to other team members.
Required Expertise & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or any other related field.
- Hands-on backend web development experience.
- Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors.
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- French proficiency is a plus.
- Quick problems-solving skills with exceptional aptitude and reasoning.
- Good interpersonal communication skills to work in a friendly workplace environment.
- Adaptive and up for cross-functional collaborations to achieve common goals for growth and development of the same.
- Able to work under high pressure and “can do”, teamwork attitude & willing to learn new things.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is an asset.
Minimum technical requirements:
- Great understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle
- Have good skills in application analysis and design, have a good algorithmic background
- Proficient in modern programming languages C++, C#, Python, Java, PHP, ASP.NET …, use of APIs, and server programming tools
- Experience in WordPress, Moodle platform, etc.
- Experience in Java Frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, …
- Experience in Oracle, MySQL database, MongoDB, PostgreSQL…
- Experience in RESTful, RxJava, RxAndroid, …
- Knowledge of Server Linux, Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services…
What we offer:
- The position salary is competitive and will be negotiated during the interview.
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary.
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a cover letter, a detailed CV, and expected salary to Mrs Thuy Hanh at email@example.com by 28 February 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]