[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. – We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Business unit: Smart Business Unit – Hanoi – Vietnam
Location:1st floor, Building 143 Doc Ngu Str. – Cong Vi Ward – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi
Immediate Supervisor: Lead developer
Shall report to: Lead developer
A Front End Developer is responsible for using their knowledge of programming languages to code user-side applications, including visual elements like menu bars, clickable buttons and the overall layout of websites or web applications. Their duties include communicating with clients to identify their needs, optimizing websites for different formats like desktops and mobile phones and running tests to ensure code strings perform the correct functions.
- Working with teams to develop the overall look and design of a website
- Writing website code with programming languages such as HTML, C++ and Java, PHP
- Producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites
- Creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise.
Required Expertise & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or any other related field.
- Ability to use client input to create functional, creative and user-friendly webpages
- Ability to test and debug websites
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English
- French proficiency is a plus
- Quick problems-solving skills with exceptional aptitude and reasoning.
- Good interpersonal communication skills to work in a friendly workplace environment
- Adaptive and up for cross-functional collaborations to achieve common goals for growth and development of the same.
- Able to work under high pressure and “can do”, teamwork attitude & willing to learn new things
- Entrepreneurial spirit is an asset
Minimum technical requirements:
- Great understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of graphics, art and color schemes
What we offer:
- The position salary is competitive and will be negotiated during the interview.
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary.
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a cover letter, a detailed CV, and expected salary to Mrs Thuy Hanh at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]