Having operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
Department: BD & Communication
Immediate Supervisor: Managing Director
Job title: Business Development Officer
The key responsibility of the Business Development Executive within the firm is developing and diversifying business so that income increases, and the future and growth of the firm are guaranteed. He/she is also tasked with creating positive external awareness of the firm in the market place.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Developing and submitting business quotes and proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Managing relationships with existing clients and increasing client base
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Working closely with Directing Manager and Project Manager to close deals
- Following industry trends internationally
- Supporting to create informative and interesting marketing materials
- Supporting in managing company’s communication platforms (newsletters, website, social networks, etc.) with the communication officer
- Defining business model, business strategy and growth plan (future development).
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- Bachelor’s degree business administration, international economics or a relevant field;
- High-level communication, negotiation skills and stakeholder management skills;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, especially in international environment;
- Willing to go on business trips to foreign countries;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy;
- Knowledge of public health is a preferential;
- Good English command (both written and spoken);
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset.
What we offer
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary.
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy
- PVI health insurance package
- Performance review once per year
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 (Monday – Friday). Days Off: Saturday – Sunday; holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labour Law and Christmas day
- 15 annual leaves
- A friendly, supportive working environment with full potential to challenge and develop yourself.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected monthly consultant fee to Ms. Thuy Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th July 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.