Established in Hanoi, Vietnam in 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world.
For more information, please visit:
Our website: ganeshaid.com
Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
We are applying for a tender for which we need an Immunization Supply Chain Specialist to undertake an effective vaccine management assessment (EVMA) and development of improvement plan at the country level (Sierra Leone).
- Orientation/training of national team
- Training of national managers and assessors on tools and techniques
- Data collection and Quality assurance
- Data analysis and presentation
- Facilitate dissemination of findings
- Facilitate the development of a comprehensive Improvement plan.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Supply Chain Management, Logistic Officer or relevant field;
- At least 5 years of technical experience in Immunization Supply Chain; experience in EVMA and cIP is preferred;
- Experience in working with local stakeholders/government/MoH in Sierra Leone is preferred;
- Knowledge of the latest developments and technology in the field of iSCM;
- Excellent ability to work independently under remote supervision;
- Excellent report writing skills and analytical skills;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected daily consultant fee to Ms. Thuy Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th July 2022 at the latest.