[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
Having operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Department: Administrative & HR department – Hanoi – Vietnam
Immediate Supervisor: Administrative & HR Manager
Job title: Human Resources Assistant
The Human Resources Assistant, under the guidance and supervision of the Administrative & HR Manager, will provide HR assistance to ensure that HR goals and objectives are achieved. He/she will work collaboratively with team members, actively participate in HR discussions, recruitment process, and all other HR activities.
As a core role, the HR assistant will support the Administrative & HR Manager on improving HR management system and tools to ensure high quality human resources and to issue bold reports for business decisions.
- Assist in the drafting job descriptions and the administering recruitment process by receiving and opening applications letters/mails, file CVs in accordance of title of positions. Prepare matrix of candidates as required to shortlist the best candidates.
- Contact candidates for writing test and interview. Assist in administering computers for the writing test.
- Maintain the consultant roster. Be responsible for filing of consultants files.
- Assist with monitoring, evaluation and learning data for HR department.
- Record and maintain absence records
- Performs other HR related duties, as required.
Qualifications, competencies and experience:
- Good education background, additional training in administrative/ human resources field is an advantage
- Two years of progressively responsible clerical or administrative work preferably with international organizations.
- Ability to work closely and harmoniously with a team
- Good organizational and communication skills, highly disciplined and responsible
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese required.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
- Knowledge of French is an asset
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Utilization of HR softwares is an asset.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What we offer:
- The position salary will be negotiated during the interview.
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary.
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policyData collection and analysis.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a cover letter, a detailed CV, and expected salary to Mrs Thuy Hanh at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 April 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.