Established in Hanoi, Vietnam in 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
We are applying to a project, for which we need a Health Economist to support conduct the assessment and identification for immunization cost at country level (Mali).
- Identify costs faced by households from vulnerable populations and missed communities to immunize their children, and how they pose additional immunization obstacles;
- Identify costs to vaccination programs of the different strategies/ interventions aiming to expand services to Zero-Dose children
- Measure the cost-effectiveness of various strategies/interventions in each environment to reach under-immunized children, and costs associated with reaching a zero-dose child once vs fully immunised;
- Assess the sustainability and scalability of selected approaches;
- Measure cost for data collection and traditional implementation research study of intervention;
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- Minimum MSc in Health Economics, International Health or relevant fields;
- At least 5 years of technical experience in health economic science, developing costed implementation plans;
- Experience in economic model development, system analysis and/or requirements development for national budgeting and financing guidance;
- Excellent competency in research, data analysis and budget workplan and guidance development;
- Understanding of immunization is a plus;
- Excellent ability to work independently under remote supervision;
- Prior experience working with Global stakeholders;
- Excellent report writing skills and analytical skills;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and French;
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected monthly consultant fee to Ms. Thuy Duong at email@example.com by 21st May 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.