GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. – We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
Business Unit: Smart Business Unit – Hanoi – Vietnam
Location: 1st floor, Building 143 Doc Ngu Str. – Cong Vi Ward – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi
Immediate Supervisor: Lead developer
Shall report to: Lead developer
Function: A Tester is responsible for testing and evaluating the software applications and systems that make computers function.
- Making Test plan, Test strategies and assignment
- Analyzing and clarifying product requirements.
- Making and reviewing test design, test cases and doing/reviewing test execution.
- Monitoring daily test progress, supporting resolve blocking/impacting issues to ensure on-time delivery
- Tracking and managing defect quality, defect trend, defect density
- Working closely with development and project management team to ensure product’s quality.
Required expertise & Skills:
- Having experience in test design, test cases writing over 01 year
- Passionate about testing and ensuring product is of high quality
- Experience in Bug Tracking and Test Management Tools (JIRA)
- Basic understanding of web technologies and mobile application testing
- Basic knowledge of APIs testing/ DB testing
- Critical and logical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills to work in a friendly workplace environment
- Excellent attention to details.
What we offer
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy
- PVI health insurance package
- Performance review once per year
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 (Monday – Friday). Days Off: Saturday – Sunday; holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labour Law and Christmas day
- 15 annual leaves
- A friendly, supportive, multi-cultural and open-minded working environment with full potential to challenge and develop your skill and mindset; and with colleagues come from different places: Vietnam, France, Africa.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and and expected salary to Ms. Thuy Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31th July 2022 at the latest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.