[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
Having operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
Immediate Supervisor: Capacity Building & Learning Specialist
Job tittle: Instructional Design Officer
The key responsibility of the Instructional Design Officer within the firm are expected to perform duties and responsibilities in all steps of training development including training needs analysis, instructional designing training packages, facilitating trainings (whatever the delivery mode), and evaluating the quality/performance of trainings.
- Developing training needs assessment protocols, data analysis plan and data collection tools
- Producing training materials: face-to-face, m-learning, e-learning
- Creating engaging material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Proposing various evaluation techniques to measure knowledge gained, reinforced competencies, impact of performance of services
- Benchmarking of appropriate approaches of training packages/ projects/ programs for delivery modes
- Determining the best approach of delivery of content, based on target audience, content and in consultation with SME
- Organizing and supporting training activities for face to face or distance learning
- Benchmarking updated training delivery system worldwide
- Testing capsules and modules of training digital solutions.
Qualifications, competencies and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in training and development, e-learning, education, pedagogy, French linguistic or a related field
- Good knowledge in e-learning software, multimedia design, graphic design, instructional design
- At least 1 year experience in instructional designer or training officer;
- Ability to use French language;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of public health is a preferential;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, especially in international environment.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV to Ms. Thuy Duong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.