GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. – We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
GaneshAID seeks for his/her Senior Public Health Officer as part of its Business Unit (BU) “Intelligence”. The BU will generate evidence-based recommendations and innovations for public health interventions.
If you want to be part of our team to improve and save more people’s lives, please join us!
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Business Unit: Intelligence Business Unit – Hanoi – Vietnam
Location: 1st floor, Building 143 Doc Ngu Str. – Cong Vi Ward – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi
Immediate Supervisor: GaneshAID CEO
Shall report to: Project Operation Manager
As the Senior Public Health Officer/Research Team Leader, She/He supervises public health research projects and work with team members to ensure that the project remains on schedule and of quality. She/He helps determine the goals of the research project as well as research methods and approach. The Senior Public Health Officer/Research Team Leader supervises the research activities during the course of the project.
She/he will execute (1) project/research planning and implementation, (2) risk mitigation, and (3) handling dependencies leading to overall success of the public health research projects.
She/He will work in collaboration with internal partners such as the other Business Unit Managers – GaneshAID Academy, GaneshAID Smart, GaneshAID Equity), the Project Operation Manager, and the Business Development & Partnership Executive, gaining alignment across the organization and holding stakeholders accountable.
- Drafting documents including protocol, methodology, data collection method guides, attending project meetings, review relevant literature, and contribute to reports, manuscripts, and presentations. (25%)
- Managing research team members, overviewing, supervising and providing guidance team members to make sure the project activities implementing as plan and of quality (25%)
- Working as part of a team with several stakeholders and maintain an open communication with members of GaneshAID Academy, GaneshAID Smart, and GaneshAID Equity in addition to consultants and partners (20%)
- Writing proposals for fundraising projects of the company (20%)
- Developing skills in doing research related to public health, immunization supply chain, immunization program, digital solutions in public health, immunization strategy and program design, training and capacity building in public health… (10%)
Required Skills and Research experience is strongly preferred including:
- Data collection and analysis
- Statistical computer software programs
- Qualitative data research
- Quantitative data sets
- Scientific writing skills
- Project management
- Communicating in a credible and effective manner: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively. Produces effective written communications. Ensures that information is shared.
- Producing Results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
- Knowing and managing yourself: Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism as a development opportunity. Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth. Good organizational and interpersonal skills, especially in international environment.
- First level university degree in public health or other related fields.
- At least 5 year of experience required in health sector coordination at national and international level.
- Language skills: English proficiency, ability to communicate in French is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What we offer:
- The position salary is competitive and will be negotiated during the interview.
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary.
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a cover letter, a detailed CV, and expected salary to Mrs Thuy Hanh at firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 January 2022 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.