GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. – We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company
Business Unit: Smart Business Unit – Hanoi – Vietnam
Location: 1st floor, Building 143 Doc Ngu Str. – Cong Vi Ward – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi
Immediate Supervisor: GaneshAID CEO
Shall report to: Director
The Lead developer is an essential role in the competitive code development industry. He/She are in charge of managing front-end, back-end, full-stack or software development teams. He/She will direct and guide the application team in design, coding, researching and analyzing development
- Provide a support a strategic vision that integrates a broad range of ideas for applications and software developments.
- Oversee and work on web and software development projects within different disciplines which influences multiple areas of the business.
- Analyse, code, test, implement and update existing or new software and web applications to find solutions to the current company’s technology needs.
- Work closely with directing manager, project manager, clients to develop the technical design and solutions.
- Project Management: Be the focal point to discuss with IT project’s stakeholders
- Mentor other peer engineers with workflow and complex software solution building with your skills and experience.
- Assess the hiring process of the team selection to ensure the balance between selecting skilled and experienced as required by the project.
Minimum technical requirements:
- Knowledge PHP and PHP Frameworks
- Great understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficient in modern programming languages, use of APIs, and tools
- Experience in Oracle, MySQL database …
- Experience in RESTful, RxJava
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services…
- Experience in communicating technical issues with clients
Required Expertise & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming or any other related field
- Proven work experience of at least 4 years in a similar or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English
- Good orator, presenter with influencing skills to manage and negotiate complex conflicting
resolutions with customers
- Ability to frame ideas in words to provide a perspective and outcome from analysing them.
- Experience in leading, managing, mentoring a team of junior developers
- Good projects management skills, able to work under high pressure and “can do”, teamwork
attitude & willing to learn new things
- French proficiency is a plus
What we offer:
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary.
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy
- PVI health insurance package
- Performance review once per year
- Working time: 8:30 – 17:30 (Monday – Friday). 17:30 change to 18:00
- Flexible working hour
- Laptops/computers for work
- Annual company trip/travel
- 15 annual leaves
- A friendly, supportive, multi-cultural and open-minded working environment with full potential to challenge and develop your skill and mindset; and with colleagues come from different nations: Vietnam, France and African countries
- A chance to work with international NGO customers: Gavi, WHO, UNICEF; and Ministry of Health in many foreign countries.
How to apply
- Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a detailed CV, and expected salary to Ms. Duong at email@example.com
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.