[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
GaneshAID is a women-led and managed consulting firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. We specialized in need-based innovations development for health system strengthening in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/donors (Gavi, UNICEF, WHO), Governments, NGOs, professional associations, and academic institutions.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Immediate Supervisor: GaneshAID’s CEO – Senior Technical Advisor
Job title: Immunization specialist/Investigator
Roles: The Immunization specialist and investigator whose time will be fully devoted to research and studies to address learning questions. His/her level of effort is estimated to be FTE 0.5, representing 10 days/months.
- Support the Principal investigators to conduct stakeholder mapping and develops partner engagement plan; to propose a process for developing a country-led learning agenda and priority questions
- Regularly engages the Ministry of Health, EPI, WHO, UNICEF, and academic and other implementing partners
- Conduct country-level rapid assessment of interventions across the IRMMA framework
- Support data collection; Conducts key informant interviews; Field visits
- Support develop ToC and M&L plan
- Facilitate data interpretation/reporting workshops
- Supports the close out activities of transfer existing networks, platforms, data and evidence generation activities to local partners.
Qualifications, competencies and experience:
- Based in Mali
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Public Health, Epidemiology, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines.
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional experience at the national and international levels in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of health/Immunization programmes.
- Developing country work experience or field work experience
- Experience in working with local stakeholders and in international organizations or in a multicultural environment, preferably with a health or development focus, is desired;
- Solid technical knowledge of immunization curricula, tools and resources;
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to appropriately prioritize competing tasks;
- Effective and efficient time management skills;
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic team environment with minimal supervision, anticipating needs and requests;
- Fluency in English and French.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
GaneshAID is an Equal Opportunity Employers and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the Governments and Communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold creativity through collaboration and empowers our people to maximize their full potential. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.