[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/12″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”11/12″][vc_column_text]
Established in Hanoi, Vietnam in 2013, GaneshAID is a consultancy firm that serves the public health sector with non-profit purposes to improve health and save lives across the world. The company is specialized in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think-tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low- and Middle-income countries in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Middle East. We mainly collaborate with development partners/sponsors (UNICEF, WHO, Gavi), governments, training institutions, etc.
For more information, please visit:
- Our website: ganeshaid.com
- Our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ganeshaid-a-nonprofit-consultancy-company-2696b5119/
Department/Country: Project Management – Hanoi – Vietnam
Working location: 1st floor, Building 143 Doc Ngu Str. – Cong Vi Ward – Ba Dinh District – Hanoi
Immediate Supervisor: Project Operation Manager
Shall report to: Project Operation Manager & Managing Director
The Project Assistant at GaneshAID provides proactive support and creates balance in the time and scope of projects under the direction of more experienced project manager and the managing director. She provides general administrative support to projects and daily office, ensures smooth logistic bases for the project operation.
Providing proactive support to project preparation, implementation and monitoring:
- Support project team in desk review, data mapping and management
- Record, arrange and manage database of projects
- Schedule and prepare for meetings and teleconferences, including invitations, collation of responses, and preparation of required documents and meetings minutes
- Support project team in drafting and editing documents (language use and formatting) and designing visual tools
- Follow-up and provide support on projects’ schedule
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by supervisors and in line with organizational priorities.
- Works closely with the Project Manager in defining the project scope and in the
- development of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to facilitate decision-making for project start-up.
- Assists with the preparation of the Project Implementation Plan (PIP) and other key documents to support the project.
- Maintain effectively communication system and ensure information flow within projects: using collaborative platform, ensuring appropriate circulation of information among projects teams (Hanoi-based and remotely)
- Interfaces with project contractors, keeps track of their deliverables, and keeps the Project Manager up-to-date.
- Interacts with and supports the national and regional project teams in the execution of the project components.
- Prepares regular reports to assist the Project Manager to track the progress of project components to ensure schedules and deadlines are being met.
- Identify project issues and possible solutions, and bring them to the attention of the Project Manager for action.
- Develop professional and high-quality messages to communicate with clients and partners: professional writings, fluent English and Vietnamese writing and speaking Interpreting and translating from Vietnamese to English and vice versa
- Editing English in close collaboration with the English editor
- Managing office supplies
- Receiving and sending posts
- Arranging and informing on meetings, calls, and conferences among the team and with clients and partners
- Supporting human resources activities (recruitment, team building activities, etc.)
- Doing logistic work during company’s events and meetings
- Preparing for visa application and travel documents
- Booking tickets, following up with the flight
- Booking hotel and pick-up car
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social science or a relevant field
- Skills in administrative work
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High competency in Microsoft Office applications and online tools
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Knowledge of public health is a plus
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, especially in international environment
- Tact, discretion, and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Ability to produce quality finished work in a timely manner.
- At least 3 years of experience working at similar position in international setting
- Experience as assistant in projects/studies in private sector, non-governmental organizations sector, and collaboration with development partners.
- Public health sector, health supply chain, immunization, and/or capacity building and training are an asset.
What we offer:
- The position salary is competitive and will be negotiated during the interview.
- One-month probation with 100% of net salary.
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
- Social, health, unemployment insurance & PIT payment policy
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a cover letter, a detailed CV, and expected salary to Mrs Thuy Hanh at firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 November 2021 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]