GaneshAID is looking for an IT Agency/Project Leader to develop a public health IT solution to enhance the immunization program.
Detailed description is below.
GaneshAID is a consultancy firm with non-profit and social purpose that serves the public health sector and specializes in preventing and controlling communicable and non-communicable diseases in Asia and Africa. We combine creativity and expertise to design transformative solutions that are tailored to our clients’ needs.
GaneshAID is an international company that has operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013.
GaneshAID is implementing a project of developing innovative solutions for improving the immunization performance of Senegal Expanded Program on Immunization.
Objectives of the work:
- To set up a user-friendly Central Web-based platform that generates Web and mobile surveys as well as design specific performance coaching tools of health workers based on the existing set of performance indicators of the country supportive supervision guidelines.
- To develop an Online Survey Software that generates downloadable survey mobile apps usable on Android tablets and smartphones. The generated Survey mobile apps enable data collection, data analysis and reporting. While synchronizing the mobile devices, data are uploaded on the Central Web-Based platform for aggregation and overall analysis by National EPI. Reports are generated based on the survey data analysis plan.
- To design and produce an online performance coaching software targeted to EPI staff at regional and district levels. This software makes available customized process and tools for coaching staff performance through a mobile application. The m-apps for performance coaching integrates (1) monitoring and evaluation of vaccine service delivery performance indicators through an e-dashboard, (2) based on the results of the performance dashboard, a systematic in-the-job training system with 40 mobile-learning (m-learning) modules named “flash knowledge cards”, and (3) monitoring and update of the improvement plan to addressed identified issues during assessments and surveys. Likewise the m-coaching apps include mechanisms to motivate knowledge sharing by integrating reward systems and social network mechanisms.
- The proposed will be user friendly
- Interoperability with the platform of the PEV is required.
- Usage in low internet connectivity
- Synchronization up and down of data when internet connectivity is available
- Text message features included
- Specification documents
- Beta version for Central Web Platform, Online Survey Software, and mobile apps for performance coaching / testing / corrective measures
- Final version including a pilot testing
- A complex database web platform hosted on the EPI platform consisting of
– Two separate online software corresponding to two services (survey platform and coaching platform).
– Both softwares have functions to generate services on mobile apps. The complex database web platform is utilized by Super admin and Admin. Mobile apps are used by users at district level with low internet connectivity. The mobile apps can collect data online or offline. Synchronization of data from mobile apps to the complex database web platform when internet connectivity is available.
Education: Bachelor or higher degree in computer science equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good command of spoken and written English
- French is an asset
- Capable working independently and with a team
- Curious to new ideas and innovations
- Committed and reliable to work and willing to solve problems
- Strong facilitation and good interpersonal, communication, presentation skills
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Writing specification document, training guide
- Providing technical assistance to all end users and customers
- Database: MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server
- Framework: WordPress, Drupal, Symfony, Moodle
- Server hosting: Linux, centos, Apache, Apache tomcat, Window server, Oracle DB, Directadmin
- Software: MOS Solo, Course Lab, Inovae, Opale, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Note pad++, Proshow, Wave pad, Im Too video, Android studio, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat, FTP, WinSCP, SVN, etc.
- Web developer
- Android developer
- At least 5 years of experience in developing complex online database, mobile applications, survey software, e-dashboards, etc.
- Experience working for projects in public health sector, capacity building and training is an asset
How to apply
Qualified candidates or companies are invited to submit their proposal (in English) including budget estimation to Ms. Thuy Hanh at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December, 2018 at the latest.
Only short-listed candidates or companies will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the proposal.