GaneshAID is a non-profit consultancy firm that serves the public health sector. The company is specializing in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low and Middle-income countries.
GaneshAID is an international company that has operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013.
The company has a network of affiliated consultants in Europe, Africa and Asia. Our team has extensive international experience in both public and private sectors, as well as with NGOs. We combine creativity and expertise to design transformative solutions that are tailored to our clients’ needs.
For more information, please visit:
In Hanoi office we are looking for a smart, talented, passionate and hardworking professional to join us in an English and French speaking condition:
- Capacity Building and Learning Team
- Training programs Hanoi office
Department: Capacity Building & Learning Cluster – Hanoi – Vietnam
Immediate Supervisor: Capacity Building and Learning Specialist
Under the direct supervision of the Capacity Building and Learning Specialist, the training officer is in charge of:
- Developing training programs & innovative training materials based on the clients’ requirements
- Coordinating and managing training materials at the office
- Supporting to liaise with clients in order to ensure final deliverables as planned
- Conducting training evaluation
1.TNA (training needs assessment) – Desk review
- Developing protocols
- Conducting data collection
- Performing data analysis
- Writing reports
2. Training approach, techniques – Instructional Design
- Developing effective training strategies
- Benchmarking and presenting appropriate approaches of training packages/projects/programs
- Proposing innovative training and learning techniques which are appropriate with the defined approaches
- Working with the training team to create learning tools, online tutorials, and other materials
3. Training content development (F2F – Distance learning – Blended learning)
- Identifying training needs
- Desk reviewing relevant materials which are useful for training content development
- Developing learning matrix to prepare for instructional design
- Doing instructional design of training packages for face-to-face training courses, distance learning, and blended training
- Collaborating with the team to design, deliver and assess training programs
4. Training delivery
- Organizing and supporting training activities
- Collaborating with IT team to deliver e-learning, m-learning modules/courses/programs
- Benchmarking updated training delivery system worldwide
5. Training evaluation
- Developing protocols and tools for training needs assessments and learning evaluation measurements
- Conducting evaluation and writing reports
6. Training material management
- Creating and hosting internal communication channels for training material management by project
- Sharing reference documents on capacity building and learning
Selection Criteria and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree of English;
- Minimum of 02 years of relevant practical experience in an international setting
- Writing skills, ability to compile good writing and articles in Vietnamese and English
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, especially in international environment
- Capacity to work as a member of a team
- Tact, discretion and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Ability to produce high-quality, finished work in a timely manner
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English – French is a plus
- Knowledge of public health is a preferential
Conditions of employment:
- The position salary is competitive and will be negotiated during the interview.
- One-month probation with 100% of salary.
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
How to apply:
- Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a cover letter and a detailed CV to Mrs Thuy Hanh at email@example.com by 4th October 2019 at the latest.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.