GaneshAID is a non-profit consultancy firm that serves the public health sector. The company is specializing in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low and Middle-income countries.
GaneshAID is an international company that has operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013.
The company has a network of affiliated consultants in Europe, Africa and Asia. Our team has extensive international experience in both public and private sectors, as well as with NGOs. We combine creativity and expertise to design transformative solutions that are tailored to our clients’ needs.
For more information, please visit:
In Hanoi office we are looking for a smart, talented, passionate and hardworking undergraduate/newly graduate to join us in an English and French speaking condition:
- Capacity Building and Learning Team
- Training programs Hanoi office
Department: Capacity Building & Learning Cluster – Hanoi – Vietnam
Immediate Supervisor: Capacity Building and Learning Specialist
Job title: Training intern
Under the direct supervision of the Capacity Building and Learning Specialist, the training intern is in charge of:
- Assisting the development of training programs & innovative training tools and materials based on the clients’ requirements
- Documenting, reviewing and organizing data collection
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Training Needs Assessment – Desk review – Instructional design and Content development
- Supporting the collection of resource documents
- Assisting the data collection and analysis
- Supporting training team to in designing, delivery and assessment of training projects/programs
- Training material – Training tool development
- Working with the training team to create learning matrix and training materials
- Benchmarking and analyzing the most up-to-date software for developing e-learning, m-learning modules/courses
- Using available software(s) to develop e-learning, m-learning modules and courses for training projects of the company
Qualifications, competencies and experience:
- University student or newly graduate with an educational background in English language/ English Pedagogy/Linguistics/International Studies/International Relations
- Knowledge of Windows, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with or willingness to learn how to use webinar software and e-learning and m-learning platforms
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, especially in international environment
- Be creative and responsible
- Ability to communicate in French is a plus
- Internship duration: 3 months
- Full-time commitment during the internship
- Allowances according to company policies
- Training opportunities, especially in webinar, e-learning and m-learning software platforms
- Dynamic, international work environment
- Opportunity to get promoted to the official staff if the intern proves to be highly qualified
How to apply:
- Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a cover letter (optional) and a detailed CV to Mrs. Thuy Hanh at email@example.com by 1 March 2020 at the latest.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.