GaneshAID is a non-profit consultancy firm that serves the public health sector. The company is specializing in health system strengthening, public health supply chain, capacity building and learning, and digital solutions for health. GaneshAID operates as a think tank and aims to improve the health status and well-being of people in Low and Middle-income countries.
GaneshAID is an international company that has operated primarily out of Hanoi, Vietnam since 2013.
The company has a network of affiliated consultants in Europe, Africa and Asia. Our team has extensive international experience in both public and private sectors, as well as with NGOs. We combine creativity and expertise to design transformative solutions that are tailored to our clients’ needs.
For more information, please visit:
In Hanoi office we are looking for a smart, talented, passionate and hardworking professional to join us in an English and French speaking condition:
- Capacity Building and Learning Team
- Training programs Hanoi office
Department: Capacity Building & Learning Cluster – Hanoi – Vietnam
Immediate Supervisor: Capacity Building and Learning Specialist
Job title: Training assistant
Under the direct supervision of the Capacity Building and Learning Specialist, the training officer is in charge of:
- Assisting the development of training programs & innovative training tools and materials based on the clients’ requirements
- Managing training materials at the office
- Supporting to liaise with clients in order to ensure final deliverables as planned
1.Training Needs Assessment – Desk review – Instructional design and Content development
- Supporting the collection of resource documents
- Assisting the data collection and analysis
- Designing online surveys/evaluations based on the developed questionnaires
- Assisting technician in writing evaluation report
- Supporting training team to in designing, delivery and assessment of training projects/programs
2. Training material – Training tool development
- Working with the training team to create learning tools, online tutorials; develop training package, curriculum, learning matrix and other training materials
- Benchmarking and analyzing the most up-to-date software for developing e-learning, m-learning modules/courses
- Using available software(s) to develop e-learning, m-learning modules and courses for training projects of the company
3. Training material management
- Creating and hosting internal communication channels for training material management by project
- Sharing reference documents on capacity building and learning
Qualifications, competencies and experience:
Essential (E) — Desirable (D)
- Bachelor’s degree of English (E);
- Minimum of 02 years of relevant practical experience in an international setting (E)
- Experience with or willingness to learn how to use webinar software and e-learning and m-learning platforms (E)
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (E)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, especially in international environment (E)
- Capacity to work as a member of a team (E)
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and priorities (E)
- Tact, discretion and sensitivity to cultural differences (E)
- Excellent Vietnamese and English
- Ability to communicate in French (D)
- Knowledge of public health is a preferential (D)
- Experience with Moodle or Zoom (D)
- Experience with Articulate Storyline 3 (D)
Conditions of employment:
- The position salary is competitive and will be negotiated during the interview.
- One-month probation with 100% of salary.
- One-year contract with potential extension based on the working performance.
How to apply:
- Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application in English including a cover letter and a detailed CV to Mrs. Thuy Hanh at email@example.com by 12th July 2019 at the latest.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please refrain from placing calls after submitting the application.